The Practice provides a comprehensive range of dental services, under both NHS and Private arrangements. These include:
- Preventive treatment for children and adults. Treatment of gum disease.
- Orthodontics Fixed and removable braces to correct crowded or uneven teeth.
- Dentures Plastic or metal based, full or partial false teeth, to replace missing teeth and gums.
- Advanced and Cosmetic treatment Crowns (caps), bridges, porcelain veneers, restorations and fillings in gold, porcelain and advanced materials, using the most up to date techniques.
- Tooth whitening.
- Sedation techniques for anxious patients. Intravenous sedation (by injection) for adults, and ‘happy air’ sedation (by nose mask) for adults and children.
- Oral surgery procedures including wisdom tooth removal
- Oral Cancer Screening